Did you know that ALWAYS is an Arizona Qualified Charitable Organization? Yes, we are a Qualifying Charitable Organization which means your donation to ALWAYS can be included in your Federal Tax Deductions in addition to the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit program.
Your contribution supports legal services for kids, young adults, and trafficking survivors seeking safety, stability and self-sufficiency.
Make your tax-deductible contribution online here today.
You can also mail a donation by check to:
Arizona Legal Women and Youth Services
24 W. Camelback Road, Box A335
Phoenix, AZ 85013
How to Make a Tax Credit Donation to ALWAYS
- Make a donation online at www.alwaysaz.org/donate or mail a check or call us at (602)248-7055.
- Keep the gift receipt ALWAYS will send you for your tax records.
- Complete the Arizona Form 321 using our QCO Code: 20888. Include your Arizona Form 321 with your tax return.
- Receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit up to:
- $800 for a couple filing jointly or
- $400 for an individual.
Tax credit contributions can be made up to April 15, 2020 for tax year 2019.
Before making any tax credit donation please consult with your tax professional.