ALWAYS provides free legal services for young people who have been impacted by homelessness, human trafficking, and abuse.
We serve youth and young adults who are 24 or younger and live in Maricopa or Pima County who:
- are homeless or couch-surfing,
- live in a shelter, transitional housing, or group home,
- have experienced abuse or domestic violence,
- have experienced sex or labor trafficking, or
- are now or were previously in the foster care system.
If you would like to speak to an attorney and believe you meet these requirements, please call (602) 248-7055.
If you do not meet the requirements above, you can search for legal assistance online.
*ALWAYS does not represent clients in matters involving pending criminal charges and/or dependency or severance actions.